College Cottage Pie!
For all our college pals trying to get through the semester and not starve! We made the recipe super cheap so you can feed you and your roomies for under $10.
What you will need
1 bag of mashed taters (which ever style is your preference) $2.00
1 can of green beans and/or corn $1.00
1 handful of shreaded cheese $2.00
1/2 lb of hamburger meat $2.00 (swap this with vegan meat for a great veggie meal)
Step one: Brown meat
Step two: Microwave mashed potatoes (follow directions on bag)
Step three: Add meat, canned veggies, and mashed potatoes to a pie pan. Mashed potatoes will be spread over top of everything.
Step four: Sprinkle cheese over top of potatoes
Step five: Put in oven for 15-20 mins at 375, or until a slight browning on top.
Step six: Devour
*Well look at you, you saved so much! You deserve some biscuits! Add $3.00 for an even $10 and get some warm toasty bread to go with your pie!
- teacakesandtreehouses likes this
- elytra likes this
- povertydiet reblogged this from revivaloutpost
- anotherboygenius likes this
- vanholker likes this
- the-cats-pajamass likes this
- muddyfoot reblogged this from creativatea
- creativatea reblogged this from revivaloutpost
- creativatea likes this
- chronicreferencer likes this
- revivaloutpost posted this